From our family to yours, may you and yours have a blessed and magnificent holiday!
Well, it’s taking me some time to get acquainted with my new Shindo GM70 mono block amps, but I think after almost 3 weeks that I’m starting to settle in with these. While the initial impressions were all over the board, these are growing on me, and I have to say that the bass extension is a welcome development. And tonally speaking, I’m beginning to wonder if these are as close to reality as I have had.
More listening is required, but I am liking these! But I do pan to put my Sophia Electric 300Bs back in later this month to see if I still feel the same.
For now, I’m Shindofied!
I’m in limbo waiting for a new acquisition to help me get lost even further. So what am I to do? Listen to some tunes!
My apologies for not writing more reviews or more frequently. I have some regular day responsibilities that demand a lot right now, so I’m very behind on reviews. That said, here’s what’s in the pipeline:
- AcousticPlan’s Digimaster DAC – digital finally sounds right… (forever in progress – but I love the DAC!)
- Shindo Vosne Romane | sneak peak – sublime…, really, it is!
- Shindo GM70 Lafons | Yah, I pulled the trigger on a full Shindo synergistic set-up. These are due to arrive this week, and I’m pretty excited.
- Sablon Audio’s Panatela interconnects (2012 version).
- I may even toss n a review of my Sophia Electric 300B’s, now that I will have the GM70’s.
- More vinyl reissues to follow! (Ongoing)
But I would ask for your patience with me as I try to get to these… For now, take care – I’m heading back to Uncle Tupelo’s for some more sublime sounds!